Welcome to our Blog

The purpose of this site is to open up a dialogue about the experience of women in relationships with sexually addicted men. We want this site to offer a safe place for both men and women in recovery. Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions with us.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Women who attended our Workshops said:

"I truly felt strength, understanding, warm and restoration of spirit. I felt a special bond with the women in my small group, and I felt a renewing hope. Thanks for allowing us to feel our feelings."

"I wanted to thank you with all my heart for allowing me to be part of one of that wonderful seminar. I will cherish this experience for the rest of my life. I want to share with you how safe and whole I felt... "

"Thanks for having this wonderful workshop. It was great, so informative and validating for me. "

"It was excellent information and extremely impactful."

"I just wanted to let you know that theworkshop was so helpful to me. It has made a big difference in my peace of mind and it has provided some direction to me. Thank you so much."

"Saturday's Workshop was truly a blessing for me--it came at the end of a week in which I'd been almost crying out for attention to the issues that were presented to our group. Just to hear that professional people are thinking about and possibly open to trying to change ideas about the "partner issues" relative to sex addiction means more to me than I can say."

No comments: